Custom thermoformed packaging specialist and leader
- Continuously enriched expertise and know-how of custom-designed packaging and trays thermoforming (vac forming) since CSI was created in 1991.
- A French industrial business which serves demanding and prestigious international customers.
- Custom-designed thermoforming exclusively, with a focus on Prestige & Luxury packaging, vac trays optimised for the manufacturing industry processes, blisters and POS displays for retail & distribution, and a very reactive integrated co-packing workshop.
- Sate-of-the-art design (3D simulation including new 3D scanner, rapid prototyping machine directly connected to the technical design office software) and production resources (11 automatic lines including latest generation ILLIG thermoforming lines), optimised for our business and our customers (quality, speed including quick production changeovers).
- Beyond awareness, an exemplary environmental practice, with already 80% of the production using recycled plastic material and a 100% sorting of process waste. Furthermore, CSI is ISO 14001 certified.
- Committed to local employment sustainability in the manufacturing industry based on competitiveness, and to the corporate social responsibility principles (CSR).
Located in St-Julien-de-Concelles in the immediate vicinity of Nantes, ideally connected to major highways, the TGV high-speed train and the international airport, CSI Thermoformage (Conditionnement Service Industrie, Société Anonyme Simplifiée with a share capital of €500,000, registered in Nantes) is a growing company, with a €6.5 million turnover in 2018 - i.e. +100% vs 2010.