Our expertise, continuously enriched since the creation of CSI in 1991: thermoformed packaging, custom-designed exclusively.
Our core business:
- Packaging of Prestige & Luxury products: cosmetics, perfumes, wines & spirits, etc.
- Vac trays that optimise demanding industrial processes: automotive, electronics, plastic injection, etc.
- Blisters, point of sales displays & other creative achievements : retail & distribution, POS, etc.
- Co-packing : put in blisters, displays assembly, printing options,etc.
Based in the Nantes metropolis, ideally connected to rapid transportation means, CSI is a French independent company, agile and structured, which serves demanding and prestigious international B to B customers.
CSI is the reference in:
- support for your project: comprehensive, creative and rigorous, with a "can-do" mentality and a global optimisation (co-design, eco-design, full cost / TCO)
- quality, short international delivery leadtimes and reliable service (measured service rate > 98%)
- skills, state-of-the-art production & design capabilities, and employee involvement.
Our engines are the satisfaction of our customers - as evidenced by our growth (+60% since 2010)-, innovation and continuous improvement.
We really are at the service of your value creation!
CSI adheres to the principles of eco-responsibility, with an exemplary practice already (more than 80% of the production is made of recycled plastic material), and Corporate Social Responsibility.